This once-in-a-lifetime tour takes you to where civilization began—Egypt. To understand why you are a Queen today, look at the ancient cues of this history-rich land. Explore the ancient pyramids with your crew of friends or family. Fly to Luxor and Aswan to experience ancient temples and quarries, see the Sphinx and more. This amazing trip features luxurious accommodations and even a cruise on the Nile. All befitting of a world-traveling Diva!
- Marvel at the oldest structure of the “seven wonders of the ancient world” the Great Pyramid of Giza
- View the world-famous Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in the 1960s
- Discover the Temple of Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis with its beautiful island location
- Enjoy a 3-day cruise on the Nile and savor the spectacular scenery of the Nile Valley
- Explore the imposing Greco-Roman Temple of Kom Ombo
- Tour the stunning Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the falcon god Horus, built in the Ptolemaic period
- Visit the magnificent Temples of Karnak, dating back over 3,000 years
- Admire the two colossal statues of Ramses at the entrance to the ancient Luxor Temple
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Airfare from ATL to Cairo
- Intraflight from Cairo to Aswan
- Intraflight from Luxor to Cairo
- 7-night total accommodation
- 3 nights at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
- 3 nights cruise aboard MS Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise
- 1 night at Movenpick Resort Aswan
- A Touch of RED Welcome Dinner
- Wakanda Forever Dinner Party (African Attire)
- Tour of Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Sound & Light show at Pyramids
- Egyptian Museum
- Khan el Khalili Bazaar
- Temple of Edfu
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Temple
- All hotel taxes
- All transfers with air-conditioned vehicles
- 13 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Service of local English speaking tour manager
- Travel Divas Staff On-Site
- Hotel taxes, fees and service charge
- All transfers
travel divas in egypt
Four Seasons at Nile Plaza
Panoramic views of the city and the pyramids beyond welcome you to Egypt’s storied capital. Stay with us on the bank of the River Nile, surrounded by the tree-lined streets of our Garden City neighborhood, a quiet and upscale district in the heart of Cairo’s social and business scenes.
- King or two twin beds
- 495 sq. ft.
- Marble bathroom with deep soaking tub
Movenpick Resort Aswan
Pleasing its guests with a spectacular view over the river Nile from the 404 elegant rooms, suites and villas, the Movenpick Resort Aswan offers a unique location elephantine island.
It lies within walking distance of the historical Island, touristic sites, central station and cultural. The hotel is easily reached only 20 minutes from Aswan Airport and 5 minutes from Aswan railway station.
With its unique view of the panorama Restaurant & Bar 360 degree overlooking to the Nile from the highest point, serving international and local cuisine at Orangrie restaurant and spacious swimming pool and meeting room with natural daylight and free WiFi internet, the hotel offers a perfect balance between business and leisure.
- Air conditioning (controlled in the room)
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free high speed Internet access
- Hypoallergenic bed
- In-room safe
- King bed or two twin beds
MS Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise
This elegant Nile Cruise features deluxe accommodation with broad panoramic views, bathrooms with full-size bathtubs, Elevator on board and all modern conveniences. Enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool, experience the exciting nightlife in the ship’s discotheque or a relaxing massage treatment at the spa. Elegant amenities on the Nile Goddess cruise ship are delivered with deluxe touch of hospitality.
The Sonesta Nile Goddess sails between Luxor and Aswan on three-, four- and seven-night cruises on the Nile, offering truly memorable experiences of a lifetime.
All cabins feature:
- Elevator on Board
- Panoramic windows
- Private, direct-dial telephone
- Plasma televisions
- Wireless internet connection
- Individual climate control
- Bathroom with full-size bathtub
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATL
SINGLE: $6699 per person | DOUBLE: $4699 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers and Tour Guides
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Please click here for more information on travel insurance.
Will be published June 2019
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before September 20, 2020.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.