MARCH 4- 13, 2022
Dubai Glam 2022,
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
MARCH 4- 13, 2022
Dubai Glam 2022,
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the world for good reason—its abundance of wealth and luxury make it an ideal vacation spot.
WHY OUR DUBAI TRIPS ARE BETTER
- We are an IATAN accredited travel company with 13 years of experience
- We have hosted groups to Dubai for the past 8 years
- We have a Dubai Destination Specialist on staff
- One of our professional team members will travel with you
- We provide roommate matching assistance
- We have solid relationships with many Dubai suppliers and vendors
- We have a portfolio of satisfied clients
- We don’t just put travel packages together to Dubai, we curate experiences in Dubai
- Our Dubai packages are upscale and sophisticated
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
JW MARRIOTT MARQUIS, DOWNTOWN DUBAI
Spread across two iconic towers, the spectacular JW Marriott Marquis Hotel features an enticing array of 15 award-winning restaurants, bars and lounges and the sublime Saray Spa and Health Club. For leisure travelers, the hotel is ideally placed between the Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates, next to Business Bay Metro Station and enjoys a spectacular location directly beside the new Dubai Water Canal extension. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai offers free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool.
All 1,608 luxurious guest rooms and accommodations are elegantly designed and feature a contemporary décor. Each of its spacious rooms includes flat-screen TV, floor-to-ceiling windows and a desk. The bathroom comes with a soaking tub and a bathrobe.
Guests can enjoy a vast array of local and international buffet. For an international experience, step into the award-winning Kitchen6 restaurant, where six interactive cooking stations come to life creating an extraordinary selection of world cuisines. Bridgewater Tavern is an edgy sports bar with a gastrodive feel, serving nouveau drinking food. Blurring the lines between bar and restaurant – Bridgewater Tavern is at the forefront of redefining sports bar culture, creating an ideal place for serious food lovers and thrill-seekers.
International buffets are available at the renowned Kitchen6. Guests can enjoy modern Indian cuisine at Masala Library by Jiggs Kalra. Guests can marvel at the Dubai Skyline while enjoying a cocktail at the Vault Bar which is located at the top floor.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM JFK
SINGLE: $6650 per person | DOUBLE: $4650 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $5650 per person | DOUBLE: $3650 per person
LET THE DIVAS SPEAK
- Welcome Dinner (Food Only)
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Light Lunch on Yacht
- Friday Brunch
- BBQ dinner during Desert Safari
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Suggested Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Suggested Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please purchase travel insurance on your Dubai Travel Package and read this important information regarding travel insurance. Suggested travel insurance companies are below:
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before September 13, 2022.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Match is offered for this tour. You will select “double occupancy” on the order form. On the reservation notes form, you will select “yes” for roommate match. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made on your invoice.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email.
- If you select the LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attentions to dates. You should schedule your flight to ARRIVE in Dubai on March 5, 2022. This means many of you must fly out of the United States on March 4, 2022. You should also schedule your departure flight for March 13, 2022.
- Airline flight schedule for the full package will be released late June 2021.
- At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier.
- A private Facebook group will be created January 2021.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines.
- If you require another class of service other than the economy seats that are included in the full package, you should purchase the land-only package.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name Change Fee – $200 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after the final payment date on your invoice.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.