Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the world for good reason—its abundance of wealth and luxury make it an ideal vacation spot. Its amazing architecture and breathtaking desert landscapes are part of the appeal. Being on the water certainly helps the mood. Dubai is one of our favorite tours, so rest assured that you, your friends and or family will get Diva treatment. A professional tour guide, private motor coach and all of the amenities of a world-class resort are all a part of this amazing package. Top that off with a yacht excursion and a desert safari and you have an adventure of a lifetime.
Let Travel Divas unplug you from reality and give you a luxury Middle Eastern experience you will never forget.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE TRAVEL DIVAS FOR YOUR DUBAI TOUR
- We are an accredited travel company with 12 years of experience
- We have hosted groups to Dubai for the past 6 years
- We have a Dubai Destination Specialist on staff
- One of our professional team members will travel with you
- We provide roommate matching assistance
- We have solid relationships with many Dubai suppliers and vendors
- We have a portfolio of satisfied clients
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 Nights at Movenpick Jumeirah Hotel
- Breakfast Daily
- Shades of Red Welcome Dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Shopping at Spice and Gold Souks
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Louvre of Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Photo stop at Ferrari World
- Sundress and Linen Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Private All White Yacht Bash
- Friday Brunch
- Traditional Desert Safari activities including: Camel riding, henna tattoos, water pipes, and much more
- Travel Divas Signature Gift Package
travel divas in dubai
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Place yourself in the heart of Dubai’s most dynamic and lively seaside district, by booking a room at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. Situated in Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach Residence close to the Arabian Gulf, the modern hotel is located on The Walkand is just a short walk from ‘The Beach’ mall, which features beachfront shops, restaurants and the UAE’s first outdoor cinema.
This 5-star hotel is modern, chic and contemporary, with exciting dining and recreation options only a few steps from the stunning Arabian Gulf beaches. All of our 297 rooms have balconies and free WiFi Internet, in addition to sea views for some rooms and suites.
Tempt your taste buds with exceptional cuisine at our famed Dubai restaurants and award-winning bars. Dine on delicious New York Cuisine at Soul, experience a delectable buffet at The Talk or catch up on sports at West Beach Bistro & Sports Lounge. Unwind at the pool bar and enjoy our famous Mövenpick coffee at Falls Lobby Lounge & Terrace.
The hotel is only a 30-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and also offers a large swimming pool, wellness center and gymnasium.
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH FLIGHT FROM JFK
SINGLE: $5350 per person | DOUBLE: $4250 per person
SINGLE: $4350 per person | DOUBLE: $3250 per person
- Welcome Dinner
- Lunch at Emirates Palace
- Afternoon Tea at Burj Al Arab
- Friday Brunch
- Lunch on Yacht
- BBQ dinner during Desert Safari
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Suggested Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Suggested Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Internet will be billed to each person individual at the hotel
- Meals except where noted
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please purchase travel insurance on your Dubai Travel Package and read this important information regarding travel insurance.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before May 16, 2021
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time. If changes happen, we will alert you via email.
- If you select the LAND ONLY PACKAGE, you are required to make your own flight arrangements and airport transfers. When making your own flight arrangements, you must pay close attentions to dates. You should schedule your flight to ARRIVE in Dubai on November 9, 2020. This means many of you must fly out of the United States on November 8, 2020. You should also schedule your departure flight for November 16, 2020.
- Airline flight schedule for the full package will be released late March 2020.
- At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room charges.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier.
- A private Facebook group will be created October 2020.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. If you enter your name incorrectly, a name fee may apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- If you choose our payment plan, monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger monthly payments than what is required. You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- Airline seat assignments are solely up to the airlines.
- If you require another class of service other than the economy seats that are included in the full package, you should purchase the land only package.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.