AUGUST 31 - SEPTEMBER 8, 2024
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
AUG 31 - SEPT 8, 2024
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
WELCOME TO PARADISE
Who runs the world? Divas! Sprinkle your Black Girl Magic as you cruise the dazzling azure seas and sip some of the world’s sweetest wines on the island known as the birthplace of Aphrodite.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Jeep Expedition Tour of Cyprus
- Explore Paphos the birthplace of Aphrodite
- Experience the Festival of Wines
- Visit a beekeeping farm and experience a fresh honey tasting
- All White Sunset Catamaran Cruise
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
View Our Past Trips
AMATHUS BEACH HOTEL LIMASSOL
As a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World, this luxury design hotel offers a fabulous range of state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch services as well as an awarded spa and luxury accommodation in Limassol ensuring a holiday experience of world-class luxury. Ideal for travelers seeking a relaxing retreat on the beach this prominent hotel provides a tranquil oasis of holistic indulgence for spa enthusiasts, families, and corporate travelers wishing to visit the captivating island of Cyprus.
SUPERIOR SEA VIEW ROOM
The 26 m² Superior sea view rooms offer a breath-taking panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea and the luxury boutique hotel’s celebrated grounds and gardens. With the latest design and technology, these Superior rooms accommodating up to 2 adults and 1 child, add another dimension to the Amathus experience. Their balconies, appointed with teak furnishings, are perfect for intimate dining and catching the last of the afternoon sun.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Bathroom with full-length bathtub or shower
- Telephone extension and hairdryer
- Signature bath amenities
- Free WiFi up to 50MB
- Satellite LCD TV
- Heating or air-conditioning
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Balcony in Sea View Rooms
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM JFK
SINGLE: $11,059 per person | DOUBLE: $9,059 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $8,259 per person | DOUBLE: $6,259 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transfers are not included in land only packages
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $12 per day for the guide and $7 per day for the driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Suggested Travel Insurance are below:
- Men and children are welcomed at the same rates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please make sure that your passport does not expire on or before March 8, 2025.
- The group flight will leave the US on August 31, 2024, and arrive in Larnaca, Cyprus on September 1, 2024. Check-in into the hotel is September 8, 2024. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer accordingly.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Larnaca Airport (LCA) airport.
- A credit card may be required at check-in for incidentals.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option. If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries, and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Roommate Matching is available. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid for both attendees. If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive at JFK at least 4-5 hours before the group’s flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into JFK on August 31, 2024 and staying one night at a nearby hotel. We recommend the Hilton Hotel at JFK or Hampton Inn JFK.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. Suggested Travel Insurance are below
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $200 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 + any vendor’s fees after the final payment date on your payment plan.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account