APRIL 1-7, 2023
APRIL 1-7, 2023
DIVAS + CULTURE + COLOR
You might be thinking … Cartagena? That’s not a typical Caribbean location. And you might be right. But you see, this colorful city in Colombia is nothing but Black girl magic beach vibes, thanks to its rich African history and coast location. With gorgeous beaches and Caribbean-style food, accents and brightly colored buildings, you won’t know whether the beach or the city is the vibe.
- Create jewelry of .925 sterling silver and raw Colombian emeralds. Learn the history of the emerald trade through high definition video, then melt metals, weld and laminate as you create several pieces of jewelry.
- Salsa Classes to experience and enjoy one of the best and most famous hallmarks of Colombia, a real expression of the typical culture and of the local people.
- Enjoy the city sights from an open horse-drawn carriage.
- Boat ride to Rosario Island
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Past Cartagena Tours
HOTEL ESTELAR CARTAGENA DE INDIAS
Designed for the most demanding guests, the ESTELAR Cartagena de Indias Hotel, is a luxury relaxation space, all with sea views, with category services and details just steps from Bocagrande beach. Enjoy rooms with private balcony and ocean views.
The standard rooms of the ESTELAR Cartagena de Indias Hotel & Convention Center provides our guests with state-of-the-art equipment and modern decoration, ideal for 2 people on leisure or business trips. All have ocean views, Twin beds or King Size bed and offer 43 “LED TV, desk, safety box, Wifi Easy Connection.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
- Lobby Bar
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATL
SINGLE: $5799 per person | DOUBLE: $3799 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $4799 per person | DOUBLE: $2799 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers and Tour Guides
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted above
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. Review a list of travel insurance companies here.
- AA1151 1APR ATL-MIA 554A 750A
- AA1145 1APR MIA-CTG 1045A 1240P
- AA1144 7APR CTG-MIA 140P 545P
- AA2290 7APR MIA-ATL 836P 1036P
Flight schedule subject to change
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before October 7, 2023.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on April 1, 2023 and arrive in Cartagena on April 1, 2023 in late afternoon. Check-in into the hotel for the group is April 1, 2023.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Cartagena (CTG) airport.
- If you purchase land only package, your will be responsible for your own airport transfers to and from the hotel.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.