Barcelona is a captivating seaside city with boundless culture, legendary architecture and a world-class drinking and dining scene.
Known as one of the most visited cities in Europe, Barcelona is a city that truly has it all. Its location makes it perfect to enjoy mild climates throughout the year. And with miles of beaches all along the north, there’s plenty of sun and white sands to enjoy. It is also known as the capital of Modernism and you can find monuments built and designed by famous Antoni Gaudi. Some of his amazing works include The Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo and Park Guell.
Picture the Mediterranean Sea breeze gently hitting your face while strolling around, looking for spectacular architecture and world-class wine & dine. Shopping and mingling are easy in this city, the nightlife enthralls and entertains even the most demanding traveler.
Start off your day by touring Barcelona’s unique and inspiring architecture, then relax on the shores of the La Barceloneta Beach with a cool cerveza (beer) in hand, all the while enjoying a scenic view of the Mediterranean. After a brief siesta (short nap), hit up the nightlife and enjoy this beautiful city like the best of them!
- 6 nights accommodations at following hotel or similar: AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
- Breakfast Daily
- Travel Divas Welcome Reception
- Visit La Sagrada Familia
- Visit Parc Guell
- Visit Dali Museum
- Afternoon Tea
- Paella Group Cooking Class
- Tour Montjuie Area
- Walking Tour with Tapas Lunch
- Two Day Hop Off, Hop On Passes
- Two Days at leisure
- Farewell Dinner
- Travel Divas hostess on site
- Travel Divas Gift Bag
- Hotel porterage of one piece of luggage
- All transfers
travel divas in europe
Modern, contemporary and urban: AC Hotel Barcelona Forum not only boasts an impressive exterior, but also an interior with unsurpassed style.
Each room in our four-star hotel presents inventive details and highlights of modern design.
From the outdoor pool you can enjoy wonderful views of the city of Barcelona, with its emblematic areas of Las Ramblas, El Born and La Barceloneta as well as the tranquil Mediterranean.
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $3575 | DOUBLE: $2675 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before January 26, 2021.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- This is a land only package. Travel to Barcelona is quite easy and simple from any international airport in the US.
- The hotel is located about 20-30 minutes from the airport in Barcelona.
- Your travel begins from the US on July 17, 2020. Hotel check-in is on July 18, 2020 after 3PM. Please keep this in mind when booking your flight.
- This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.