Let’s experience the beautiful landscape and some of the most beautiful attractions in Australia together on this unique customized Travel Divas Tour. Enjoy the best of Australia on this 9-night tour of Cairns, Sydney, Alice Springs, and Melbourne.
TRIP SPECIAL FEATURES
- You’ll visit the Great Barrier Reef at Low Isles located off the coast of Queensland in northern Australia. The iconic Great Barrier Reef’s breathtaking beauty is the world’s largest coral reef. The coral reef is home to countless species of colorful fish, mollusks, starfish, turtles, dolphins, sharks, and more.
- Are you ready to view the many stunning highlights of Sydney including the famous Opera House?
- Discover Alice Springs in the Northern Territory in central Australia.
- Explore Melbourne’s lively and cosmopolitan neighborhoods
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip, economy class flight from Los Angeles to Australia
- Intraflight from Cairns to Sydney
- Intraflight from Sydney to Alice Springs
- Intraflight from Alice Springs to Melbourne
- 9 nights accommodations at the following hotels or similar
- 3 nights at the Riley a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, Cairns, Standard Room with Breakfast
- 2 nights at the Rydges World Square Hotel, Sydney, Standard Room with Breakfast
- 2 nights at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Alice Springs, Standard Room with Breakfast
- 2 nights at the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins, Melbourne, Standard Room with Breakfast
- 13 meals – 9 breakfast, 1 lunch, and 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Visit the Great Barrier Reef at the Low Isles
- Visit the Famous Opera
- Visit Alice Springs
- Explore Melbourne’s lively and cosmopolitan neighborhoods
- Travel Divas Gift Package
- Travel Divas Staff will travel with you
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers with full flight package
- All airline and hotel taxes
RILEY, A CYSTALBROOK COLLECTION RESORT, CAIRNS
Stay with Riley, a five-star luxury hotel in Cairns, and rediscover fun. Live in the moment and indulge in the little luxuries. Leave your worries at check-in and stake your claim by the pool. Welcome to the great escape—stay a while. Some hotel brands will tell you that their rooms and suites feel like a “home away from home.” We think your hotel experience should feel better than being at home. That’s sort of the point, right? Our collection of Rooms give this traditional model a much-needed update. Enjoy a playful sophistication that features elegance, contemporary design, and a splash of fun all in one go.
- Views of Cairns skyline
- Spacious balcony
- Fast and free Wi-Fi
- Apple iPad Control Centre
- 55” HD Smart TV
- Staycast by Google Chromecast for video streaming
- Complimentary movies
- Air-con and blackout blinds
- Nespresso machine with complimentary pods
- Rainforest shower
- Baths in selected rooms
- City View
- Air Conditioning
- Personal Items
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
- Room Service
- Flat Screen TV
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
- Check-in from 2:00 PM
- Check-out until 11:00 AM
RYDGES WORLD SQUARE HOTEL, SYDNEY
Get cozy in one of the well-appointed guest rooms at Rydges World Square in the heart of Sydney CBD and you just might not want to leave. Rooms at the Rydges World Square are sure to have you dreaming in style. All rooms include
- Rydges Dream Bed for the best nights sleep
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and ironing boards
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Fee Wifi
- Electronic Safes
- Separate Bath and Showers
- Minibar and tea & coffee making facilities
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTEL, ALICE SPRINGS
Experience eco-friendly luxury and enjoy stunning views of the majestic MacDonnell Mountain Ranges when you stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs. Conveniently located just off Stuart Highway, the hotel is only 15 minutes’ drive from Alice Springs Airport and within walking distance of downtown. Enjoy the exciting and innovative menu and the warm and welcoming atmosphere at Saltbush, our new dining experience, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unwind in our inviting Deck Bar, our cocktail style lounge, or savor the highest quality fine-dining experience in the area in Hanuman.
- Luxurious bedding and Internet Access
- Work out in a 24-hour fitness center
- Swim in the heated outdoor pool overlooking the lush garden landscape
- Air Conditioning
- Ergonomic Desk Chair
- LCD Flat Panel TV
- Alarms – Audible
- Internet access in guest room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
SAVOY HOTEL ON LITTLE COLLINS, MELBOURNE
The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins offers a timelessly elegant space to escape. Located in the heart of Melbourne, you won’t have to travel far to enjoy all this lively city has to offer. Bursting with a fascinating history, The Savoy Hotel on Little Collins has been home to some world-famous guests and celebrities. Many of Australia’s best started their careers on its very doorstep.
From the moment you step inside, you will be captivated by the hotel’s charm and inspired by its stories. Built in 1866, the building is well into its second century. Authentically styled, blending contemporary design with its Art Deco origins, the hotel is captivating in its individual character and charm. The sophisticated lobby creates an inviting sense of arrival with its warm timbers, mirror and brass elements complemented by luxurious soft furnishings.
- Modern ensuite with walk-in rain shower
- 32-inch LCD TV with Foxtel
- Comfortable bed
- In-room safe
- Mini bar and tea & coffee
- Iron & ironing bed
- Hair Dryer
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Free Wifi at 1 Mbps for four devices (higher speed wifi upgrade for unlimited device available at a fee)
- USB charging ports
- Check-in From 2:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $7025 per person | DOUBLE: $5825 per person
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
Single: $8825 per person | Double: $6925 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Electronic Travel Authority visa
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before July 2021.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Australia. No fee is required at this time.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is January 13, 2021. Please schedule your flight from US on January 11, 2021.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Cairns (CNS). You will fly out of Melbourne (MEL).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Australia.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Skyrail Experience with dinner, Day #5, Jan 15: $210
Ride the Kuranda Skyrail that takes you on an amazing gondola experience over the oldest tropical rainforest in the world. Along the way, stop for a Ranger guided boardwalk tour and visit the Rainforest Interpretation Centre, lookouts and historical displays. Arrive at the historic village of Kuranda, nestled high up the tropical mountains. Spend time at leisure to explore the village, the heritage markets and learn about aboriginal culture. On your descent, marvel at the magnificent views of Barron Falls and Barron Gorge National Park. Conclude your tour with an authentic Australian dinner. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 6 hours.
- Aboriginal Barbecue Dinner, Day #8 – Jan 18: $205
A unique and authentic experience awaits you this evening. Head to the remote area of East MacDonnell Ranges to get a true taste of the Australian Outback and learn about the local people`s life and survival in this harsh environment. Savor your tasty barbecue dinner while listening to authentic Australian bush songs. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 3.5 hours.
- Phillip Island Little Penguin Parade, Day #11, Jan 21: $190
This afternoon travel to Phillip Island and visit Australia’s most popular wildlife attraction and home to one of the largest Little Penguin colonies in the world. The Little Penguin is the world’s smallest penguin and the Penguin Parade is the best place to experience this natural phenomenon. Every sunset, wild Little Penguins emerge from the sea and waddle across the beach to their sand dune burrows. Experience the parade from the viewing area at the beach and then wander the boardwalks and watch the penguins return to their burrows. Pick-up details to be advised locally. Approximate tour duration is 8 hours. Note: Duration of the tour depends on the timing of the Penguins` arrival on the beach and your return to the hotel varies from 9 pm to midnight.
Note: Penguins have sensitive eyes and a bright, sudden flash or unusual light can frighten or disorientate a penguin. To ensure penguins keep coming back to this special area we ask you to not use your cameras, camcorders or camera phones at the Penguin Parade.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa is required. See immi.gov.au for more information. Please click on the Apply for ETA button in the top left hand corner to fill in the on-line application form for an ETA visa. Additional information regarding this visa can be found at the various links directly below the “Apply for ETA” and “Check your ETA” buttons.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.