Buenos Aires, which means Good Airs or Fair Winds in Spanish, is known as a cosmopolitan city with a rich history. Let’s explore the pulsating life that will leave you gasping for breath. It’s like experiencing two different backgrounds as you’ll get the European feel while you’ll see the Latin American roots in Buenos Aires. You’ll experience the La Ventana Tango show tour giving you the opportunity to see the most exciting authentic and spectacular tango shows. View the countryside where you’ll have the opportunity to visit Santa Susana Ranch. You can’t visit Buenos Aires without experiencing their wines and of course the opportunity to tango. Let Travel Divas introduce you to these activities, attractions, and many more on this epic trip!
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- A full day Buenos Aires city tour that including the Plaza de Mayo, Metropolitan Cathedral and Casa Rosada
- You’ll experience a Buenos Aires dinner and tango show in downtown Buenos Aires
- A full day traditional Gaucho party that includes traditional Estancia, tasting of typical Argentine barbecue, folklore show with live music and ring races.
- Premium Wine Tasting Tour is the perfect way to learn more about Argentina paired with delicious cheeses and cold meats from different parts of the country.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip, economy class flight from Los Angeles to Argentina
- 5 nights accommodations at the Four Seasons Hotel, Buenos Aires or similar hotel, Standard Room with Breakfast
- Breakfast included with hotel accommodations
- Welcome Drinks
- Sightseeing per planned itinerary
- See the Balcony where Eva and Juan Peron gave their famous speeches
- Plaza de Mayo
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Casa Rosada
- Buenos Aires Dinner & Tango show
- Traditional Gaucho Party includes traditional Estancia, taste a typical Argentine barbecue, folklore show with live music and ring races
- Half Day Wine Tasting Tour
- Travel Divas Gift Package
- Travel Divas Staff will travel with you
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers with full flight package
- All transfers will be provided via private air-conditioned bus
- English speaking Tour host
- All airline and hotel taxes
divas in south america
Four Seasons Buenos Aires
Set in the exclusive Recoleta neighborhood, Four Seasons is a combination of an early-20th-century mansion and a contemporary high-rise, offering the best of modern comfort with European-style glamour. Meet up with your new travel friends and enjoy conversations and cocktails at Pony Line and dry-aged steaks at Elena, or enjoy a local tradition – Sunday barbecue – in the secret garden.
- Double-glazed windows for noise reduction
- Full marble bathroom
- Modern Style with Contemporary features
- Down Duvets
- Down Pillows
- Thick Terry bathrobes
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Reduced rate for premium wireless Internet access
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room safe
- Multi-line cordless telephone
- Refrigerated private bar
- Outdoor heated pool
- Check-in From 3:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $6095 per person | DOUBLE: $4895 per person
SINGLE: $4025 | DOUBLE: $2825 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airport Transfers (Full Package Only)
- Land Only Package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Gratuities for Driver, Porter, Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- $29 Airport Departure Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour
- Beverage during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs by doing a Google Search. We can also send you a list of vendors as well.
- Flight itinerary – TBA
- Flight schedule is subject to change
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before June 2021.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Currently, US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Dubai. No fee is required at this time.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is December 16, 2020. Please schedule your flight from US on December 15, 2020.
- If you are making your own flight arrangements, you will fly into Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Argentina.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.