(800) 709-4340 | Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 1pm — 6pm
AUGUST 17-21, 2023
Royalton Antigua All-Inclusive
AUGUST 17-21, 2023
Royalton Antigua All-Inclusive
Unlimited a la carte dining. Private all-white meet and greets. Red-only swimsuit pool party. Farewell Dinners. Plus, lush greenery, personalized service and some of the friendliest folks in the Caribbean are waiting for you when you come with us to Antigua.
Indulge in a luxurious escape with exceptional service, stylish architecture and eclectic and delectable food. Sitting on a stunning private beach next to breathtaking clear waters, you can relax with the soft trade winds blowing in upscale ambiance under the watchful eye of historic Fort Barrington that overlooks the hotel and Deep Bay. This new generation, all-inclusive hotel offers discerning travelers a family-friendly vacation experience where guests of all ages are captivated from morning to night. With Royalton Antigua so close to the airport, you can be lounging by one of our pools within 30 minutes. Royalton’s masterful attention to detail will ensure you enjoy every aspect of your stay. From the unlimited à la carte dining to our signature DreamBed™, all has been carefully designed to deliver personalized service. Choose from the Resort or Diamond Club™ sections and experience the perfect vacation, tailored just for you.
LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE BAY VIEW DIAMOND CLUB
Receive an exclusive vacation experience with an upgrade to Diamond Club™. This premium level of service features the comfort of anticipatory service, exclusive à la carte restaurants and bar areas, as well as the shimmering pool and pristine beach areas for the sole use of Diamond Club™ guests.
- Preferred room locations
- Butler service
- Private pool for Diamond Club™ guests
- Nightly turndown service
- Preferential reservations in à la carte restaurants
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar and waiter service
- Distinctive wrist bracelet
- Personalized check-in and check-out at the lounge
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Diamond Club™ Lounge private access
- Selected premium drinks menu available in lounge (some restrictions apply)
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Evening hors d’oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts in lounge
- Upgraded room service menu
- Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
- Upgraded robes and slippers in room
- Exclusive discounts on spa treatments and services (restrictions apply)
- Selection of in-suite liquors (one bottle per week)
- Hydrotherapy for 1 hour per day (based on availability)
- Upgraded mini-bar restocked daily (according to consumption)
CHAIRMAN OVER THE WATER BUNGALOW (ONLY KING BED)
Dream getaways transpire in a luxurious, private bungalow stilted over Antigua’s sparkling Deep Bay. Wrapped in natural wood and complete with an overwater hammock, king-size bed, and swim-out infinity plunge pool, this tropical retreat has everything you could wish for as well as a butler to handle all of the details. This adults-only haven invites relaxing with meals in the dining room, watching marine life through the glass floor of the living room, and enjoying long soaks in the in-suite Jacuzzi.
- Private luxury transfers between the airport and the resort
- Seamless check-in
- Personal welcome letter from the General Manager
- Personal Butler
- Sparkling wine in your room upon arrival
- International and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Welcome gifts for guests inc. local authentic Antiguan gifts
- Special Jacuzzi and hammock set-up by your butler (upon request)
- Infinity plunge pool
- Sun loungers
- Room fragrance with three aromatherapy options
- Luxury bath amenities by Bvlgari
- Luxurious branded bathrobes
- Fresh fruit daily (upon request)
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Complimentary in-room movie selection (one per night)
- Concierge service with golf cart shuttle
- Complimentary romantic dinner served in your bungalow including a bottle of wine (minimum three-night stay)
- Complimentary laundry service
- One-hour sunset mixologist service on the terrace (reservations must be made at least one day in advance)
- Personal yoga and fitness instructor (reservations must be made in advance)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Gourmet tea and coffee maker
- Exclusive in-room dining
- Upgraded room service menu including options from Grazie as well as Caribbean Restaurant & Grill
- In-room massages available ($)
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE SWIM OUT DIAMOND CLUB - Land Only
SINGLE: $3,489 per person | DOUBLE: $1,989 per person
LUXURY JUNIOR SUITE DIAMOND CLUB - Land Only
SINGLE: $3,389 per person | DOUBLE: $1,889 per person
CHAIRMAN OVER THE WATER BUNGALOW - Land Only
SINGLE: $11,889 per person | DOUBLE: $6,089 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Antigua (ANU airport code)
- Any PCR testing cost for entry or departure, if required
- Items of a Personal Nature
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Travel insurance is highly recommended. You should research and choose a travel insurance policy carefully. Suggested travel insurance companies are below and more info here:
- Traveling to the Antigua requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire before February 21, 2024.
- Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees should arrive into Antigua on August 17, 2023, before 4 pm.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 days before travel, if not earlier.
- A private Facebook group will be created 30 days before travel.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and kids are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- ROOMMATE MATCH AVAILABLE
- Chairman Bungalows only have King Beds, please plan accordingly.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 14 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to current occupancy and your price will change on your invoice to reflect the new occupancy change.
- You can login to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name Change Fee – $200 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + any vendor fees after final payment date on your invoice.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after the final payment date on your invoice.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.