(800) 709-4340 | Phone Hours: Mon-Fri 1pm — 6pm
JULY 29 - AUGUST 5, 2023
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
JULY 29 - AUGUST 5, 2023
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Exploring The Netherlands
Throw out all the ideas and thoughts you ever had about Amsterdam. Let us show you this amazing city through the eyes of Travel Divas®. It’s rich in culture, lively Amsterdam nightlife, international restaurants, world famous museums and did we mention food… ahhh, the food is world renowned.
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll do when you join us for 6 nights:
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- All White Welcome Dinner at a revolving restaurant
- Afternoon Tea at the charming Duchess Tea Room
- All You Can Eat Pancake Brunch Cruise
- Street Food Experience
- Tour a Tulip Garden
- Diamond Shopping
- The Van Gogh Museum
Past Europe Tours Photos
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
In City Center
Awarded for its refreshing sustainable ‘living’ décor, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam offers spacious botanical inspired guestrooms, relaxing public spaces, a 24 Hour Fitness Center and Mama Makan Indonesian Restaurant, Bar & Terrace. Located in the city centre, bordering the trendy East neighborhood, the vibrant hotel seamlessly connects business with pleasure and the city with nature.
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam offers bright and spacious guest rooms with all the comforts of a modern, urban getaway. Inspired by its location in the Plantage (Plantation) neighborhood, marked by leafy boulevards and just minutes from the nearby Botanical gardens, our relaxing guest rooms offer a refreshing ambiance, elegantly decorated with blooming botanical artwork. Flexible furnishings, a generous workspace and a well-appointed bathroom with soothing walk-in rain shower, complete your stay experience. Whether you’re visiting Amsterdam for business or for leisure; solo or with family, we’ll make sure you make the most of your time away.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
FULL FLIGHT PACKAGE from ATLANTA
SINGLE: $7959 per person | DOUBLE: $5959 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $6459 per person | DOUBLE: $4459 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Land Only Package does not include flight or airport transfers, please plan accordingly
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
- Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
- Gratuities for waiters and servers (suggested $5 per person/ per meal)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals during tour except where listed below
- Beverage during meals except where listed
- 6 breakfasts at hotel
- 4 Dinners
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Street Food Experience
- 1 Teatime Experience
- 1 Drink at SkyLounge
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
- Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before February 5, 2024.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “request roommate match”. Roommates will not be matched until after 75% of your reservation total has been made.
- Please note, when purchasing your flight, the hotel check-in date is July 30, 2023. Please schedule your flight from US on July 29, 2023.
- When making your flight arrangements, you will fly into Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS).
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 Days in advance to plan your free time while in Florence, Italy .
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Any reward points are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse; therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medial Express, and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of the airline. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.