JUNE 1–8, 2021
Carnival Freedom from Seattle, WA
JUNE 1–8, 2021
Carnival Freedom from Seattle, WA
We are going to Alaska!
Join us on our inaugural trek.
Then this amazing and breathtaking adventure is for YOU! C’mon and experience it for yourself, but don’t leave out your girlfriend, husband and all of your friends. We’ve added new onboard events such as a private Juke Joint Party, an All Denim Cocktail Party, and our signature Harlem Nights Dinner Party during the elegant night. Come on and let’s celebrate life while cruising the beautiful landscape of Alaska. You deserve this!
Carnival Freedom has a message for you, and it’s “feel free to have fun!”
Explore the ship and you’ll find food options galore, starting with two dining rooms, but definitely extending outdoors — there’s mouth-watering Guy Fieri burgers at Guy’s Burger Joint, plus the greatest tacos and burritos this side of the pier at BlueIguana Cantina. For delicious, but quick and easy, selections from the sea, get your chopsticks around all the good stuff at Bonsai Sushi Express.
For every great food spot, there’s a great place to enjoy drinks, too, from the toe-tapping Scott’s Piano Bar to the always-hoppin’ 70’s Nightclub. For the thirsty, libation hotspots include Alchemy Bar and the 50-yard-line of fun itself, SkyBox Sports Bar. Everybody’s favorite outdoor seaside bar is here… whether yours is the RedFrog Rum Bar or BlueIguana Tequila Bar. (Or hey, make it both!) The rum bar’s older brother, RedFrog Pub, features drinks, live music and traditional pub games. Topping off adult-time is Serenity — adult-only, of course — the retreat where total relaxation is not only encouraged, but pretty much required.
Up on stage is Playlist Productions, featuring songs you know… and dance moves you’ll soon be using. And for a chance to get up on stage yourself, there’s Hasbro, The Game Show, where kids of all ages — even you, grandma — compete in larger-than-life Hasbro games come to life!
And for the cherry on top… it’s actually called Cherry On Top. It’s the spot for something special, whether that something’s a little something sweet — or simply a little something to sweeten a special occasion.
7-DAY ALASKA CRUISE ITINERARY
- Tuesday, June 1: Seattle, WA, 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 2: Fun Day at Sea
- Thursday, June 3: Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord
- Friday, June 4: Skagway, AK, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, June 5: Juneau, AK, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday, June 6: Ketchikan, AK, 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Monday, June 7: Victoria BC, Canada, 8:00 pm – 11:59 pm
- Tuesday, June 8: Seattle, WA, 7:00 am
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Travel Divas Cruises
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony— you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Spirit’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Spirit. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
Reserve Your Trip Now
Book your spot
SINGLE: $2560 per room | DOUBLE: $1550 per person | TRIPLE: $1425 per person | QUAD: $1250 per person
SINGLE: $3675 per room | DOUBLE: $2110 per person | TRIPLE: $1750 per person | QUAD: $1500 per person
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended.
On this special sailing, you must make a $400 per person deposit to secure your reservations. After you are confirmed, we will send you an invoice that will show your total cost of your cruise and will deduct the $400 deposit. In June 2019, you will be required to start your monthly payments on your reservations. Your balance will be divided into 9 monthly payments. Your final payment will be in February 2021.
Please also note this special and we only have occupancy for 25 people. Please make your reservations as soon as possible to secure your space.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on carnival cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid us passport. Passport is strongly suggested.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your reservations.
- Please review our auto-bill payment plan option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before travel event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Seattle, WA no later than 12 pm. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 3 pm. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Premier Travel One and Travel Divas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.